We're supporters of Project Seagrass.
Seagrass plays a vital role in our planet. It provides habitats for thousands of different species, livelihoods for entire communities, and it's beneficial for our climate - absorbing vast amounts of carbon.
Read more at Project Seagrass - they're doing incredible work and it's astounding to see how overlooked this imperative organism was up until they started their work in 2013.
Unfortunately, there are numerous factors that affect seagrass, much of the destruction has come from dangerous fishing, climate change and more.
There's no need to leave your home, let nature come to you. Each purchase comes with a personal thank you on card made from seed-paper.
Follow these instructions:
Gather the supplies. You’ll need seed paper (which we send you), a shallow container or tray, potting soil, and water.
1. Prepare the seed paper. Cut the paper into small pieces (about 1-2 inches in size) and place them in the container or tray.
2. Add water. Slowly add water to the container until the paper is completely soaked.
3. Plant the paper. Once the paper is soaked, spread it out in the container and cover it with a layer of potting soil.
4. Place in the sun. Place the container in a sunny spot and water it every day.
5. Watch it grow! After a few days, you should begin to see the seeds sprouting from the paper. And there you have it! With just a few simple steps, you can have a beautiful and unique addition to your garden.